We’re a friendly lot here at Nebulo and always happy to discuss your needs however large or small your project may be.
Feel free to get in touch to arrange an informal chat over coffee at our studio and learn more about how we can help you.
If you’re visiting us, we can arrange a parking space for you in our yard – just let us know…
Kent, CT20 3AS
We are… 50 Minutes from London St. Pancras on the High Speed Train and 10 Minutes from at the Channel Tunnel with…
Miles of beach to walk and think, great places to eat and drink!
• Orchard Lane – Square Mile coffee and vegan bites
• Inn Doors – micro-pub pouring craft beers and 65 gins
• Green Spice – contemporary Indian cuisine
• Loaf – fresh bistro food and coffee
• The Boat House – coffee and food on the seawall
• Roka – artisan stone-baked, wood-fired pizza
• The Ship Inn – traditional pub and contemporary fine dining
• The Little Fish Shop – traditional fish and chips
• The Dog House – arts, crafts, coffee, cake and vinyl music
• Escondido – Mexican food and cocktails
• Earl of Clarendon – hidden spot for beers and food on Brewers Hill
• The Sandgate Lounge, Bar and Hotel – two bars with sea views
• Comemos Deli Cafe – fresh food, Spanish and Kentish produce
• Mermaids Cafe Bar – ice cream, beer and bites right by the sea